Wednesday, June 17, 2020

You are a special color!

Ok, I am making it blog official.  I am in love with Magenta Madness.  Crafting with it makes me so happy, it is so fun and vibrant!  So when I saw the challenge over at Color Throwdown included a pink, I knew it was go time!  Here is the color challenge:


So I decided to play with the Tasteful Textures Bundle.  I was excited to use some gold to glitz it up a bit.  Here is my creation:


I started with a Magenta Madness card base and added some Coastal Cabana that was embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder.  I layered some Magenta Madness ribbon on some retired white burlap like ribbon.  For the stamping, I used Versa Mark and used my heat tool on gold embossing powder on the white tag I cut from the Tasteful Labels Dies.  I colored in the flower with my Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends.  I layered that on some gold foil and finished the card off with some gold metallic pearls and some retired Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel dots.  

What a fabulous color combo, right?  I was so happy to get some time to create today on this beautiful day!  Thanks for checking out my project and I hope you have a fabulous day!



2 comments:

  1. You are so right...that is a gorgeous pink! Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete