Friday, June 26, 2020

A Wild Rose for Every Season


I have really enjoyed working with the Flowers for Every Season Suite, but I have mainly focused on the sunflowers.  I decided to look in my stampin' stash for some other sets that might coordinate well.  I think I found a perfect match.  I also found a great sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch:

 

I decided to use To A Wild Rose to pick up the beautiful roses in the DSP.  Here is my card:


I started with a Misty Moonlight card base and added some more Misty Moonlight that was embossed with the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder.  I matted the floral DSP onto some Magenta Madness.  I did some two step stamping with my rose and when I die cut it, I wasn't perfect so I inked the edges.  I added some extra pieces inside for some visual interest.  The flower is mounted on a die cut from the Tasteful Labels Dies.  My sentiment is from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.  I finished my card off with some Just Jade ribbon as leaves and a few In Color Enamel Dots.  

These colors are so bright and cheery.  I really hope my recipient likes her card.  Thanks so much for looking at my project today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment