Thursday, June 18, 2020

A Beautiful Journey

Well after several days of beautiful weather, we finally got a rainy day here.  So it was the perfect time for me to steal away to my studio to create.  I found a perfect creative springboard over at Freshly Made Sketches:

  
I decided to work with the Beautiful World bundle and make a card with a little more masculine style to it.  But of course I still need to play with the yummy new In Colors from Stampin' Up!  Here is my card:


I started with a Cinnamon Cider card base and added a dotty Cinnamon Cider DSP sheet as a background.  My sentiment is from the Beautiful World stamp set but the tag is from the Tasteful Labels Dies.  That is the best set of labels dies, a must have for sure!  I decided to keep with my In Colors and used Misty Moonlight and Just Jade for the worlds.  I cut out the water with a denimy style sheet from the In Color DSP stack.  Then the land was cut form some Just Jade card stock.  I added a few In Color Enamel Dots and some Just Jade ribbon to finish it off.    

This would be a great card for Congrats, Good Luck or even just a Miss You.  Thanks for visiting my site today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment