Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers on Tuesday


It is getting pretty hot in my neck of the woods so I will take any opportunity to head downstairs to my studio.  I saw a great sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.


I have really enjoyed working with the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle.  Here is the card I created:


I started with a Just Jade card base and layered on some more Just Jade that was embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder.  I used paper from the Flowers for Every Season DSP, which is my FAVORITE!  I decided to use the smaller sunflower imaged and stamped it with some Stazon and colored with with my blender pens on watercolor paper.  The Celebrate sticker came from the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More Card Pack.  I finished it off with a frosted epoxy droplet that was colored with a Misty Moonlight Stampin Blend and the amazing Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon.  

I had so much fun creating this card...it came together so quickly!  I can't wait to give this card away.  So glad you found your way to my page today!  





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jenny - this suite is such a beauty, and I love that gingham ribbon! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - I've fallen in love with the new Just Jade color, too!!! I love how you've used it on your card as an embossed panel! I've never tried using Stazon with alcohol markers since I was afraid the black would smear. I'll have to try that... thanks for the tip. And most of all, thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete