Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A Whole New Level of Wonderful

I am just in love with the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle.  When I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew I could make it work with this go to set!  Here is the sketch:

Here is a look at my card:


I started with a white card base and added some Cinnamon Cider DSP.  Of course I had to use the Flowers for Every Season DSP. I stamped my sunflower on some Bumblebee card stock with Bumblebee ink.  I chose a die from the Tasteful Labels die set and stamped my sentiment in Just Jade.  I finished up my card with some Jade ribbon and a few in color enamel dots.  

Thanks for checking out my card today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!



4 comments:

  1. Perfect choice for the sketch. I love that big sunflower. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used that stamp too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and you brought the DSP together with the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete