Friday, June 19, 2020

Today's Plan: Make a Fun Fold Card

So when I first looked through the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog, the Nothing's Better Than Bundle was number one on my list!  But I have had it for a few days and hadn't put any ink to it, until now!  I saw that Just Add Ink had a Fancy Fold Challenge and I just had to give it a go.  


So I was trying to figure out what fold I wanted to do.  I went back through all my old Fancy Fold posts to try to find something I haven't done in awhile.  And I found it...a Card in a Box.  Here is my creation:


So the first thing I had to do was come up with a color scheme.  I grabbed my color coach (a gift I give to all my team members) and saw one that would be perfect: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Petal Pink.  The card base/box was made with Early Espresso and I added some retired Petal Pink DSP.  My tags are all cut from Whisper White.  All my words are either stamped in or die cut from Early Espresso.  The cute little images are stamped in Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and Early Espresso.  I used Window Sheets to hold up the little pop out pieces.  I added some ribbon and sequins to finish my card off.  Here are some close ups of each tag.





This card was so much fun to make.  I can't wait to play with this bundle more!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!  


  

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun project. I agree this is such a great stamp set. All the sentiment and images are fun. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. These folding box cards are one of my favourite folds. What a lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jenny! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete