Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Just Saying Hello to Magenta Madness


I am back on this beautiful Tuesday with a card I cooked up quickly using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.  Here is a look at the fabulous sketch:


So when I see a sketch like this, I think I need to show off the fabulous Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up!  I am in love with the Flowers for Every Season DSP because it showcases the new in colors.  I truly love them all, but I haven't played a lot with Magenta Madness, until today.  Here is my card:


I started with a Magenta Madness card base and layered on that gorgeous floral DSP.  I added the stripes for a fun contrast.  For the top banner, I embossed some Just Jade with the Subtle Embossing Folder, a must have for anyone who likes to emboss paper.  I was going to add Just Jade ribbon behind the sentiment but then I remembered I had the Gingham Bumblebee ribbon and had to go that route.  The colors are so fun that it just seemed like pattern mixing was the way to go.  I used the sentiment from the Tasteful Touches stamped on Whisper White cute with my Stitched Shapes circle dies matted on a Just Jade scallop circle.  There are also some in color enamel shapes hidden in there.  

I love how fast this card came together.  Now if I can just get off my butt and send my cards!  Thanks so much for visiting today! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that floral paper. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete