Monday, June 22, 2020

Positively in Love with Positive Thoughts


Today was a busy day in our house.  We got word that our daughter will be getting her braces on in the fall, we continued our project of turning my daughter's "girlie" bike into my son's Iron Man bike (I might have to scrapbook this project, because it's awesome), and played a board game with my family.  I still found some time to craft.  I found a great sketch over a the Paper Craft Crew Challenge:

Vertical Sketch with oval centered on top third with two strips behind and a leaf with color splashes


I decided to play with the Positive Thoughts stamp set along with the Nature's Thoughts Dies.  I also found a great color combination of Pool Party, Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green:


Here is my card:


I started with a Magenta Madness card base and layered on some Magenta Madness DSP.  I used my Stitched Oval and Scallop oval dies.  For my background paper slivers, I used some silver glimmer paper and a strip of Pool Party with a die cut layered on top.  My stamped images are all from Positive Thoughts stamped in my color palette.  I finished my card off with some retired Granny Apple Green glimmer dots.  Here is a close up:


Here is a look inside using more stamps and another strip of the Magenta Madness DSP:


The Positive Thoughts stamp set is so versatile.  I love it using a subtle, soft color palette as well as a bright one like today.  Magenta Madness is clearly my favorite new in color!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!





2 comments:

  1. Fun use of the Positive Thoughts bundle and the new In Colors! I love the In Color DSP. Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. The bright color with the beautiful sentiment will surely brighten someone's day. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete