Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Some Blooms and Wishes for Spring!

It is hard to believe that spring is here, mostly because my deck is still covered with snow from the big March storm we had last week.  But I am a big believer in mind over matter.  So I have a fun floral, spring inspired card to share with you today:


I searched my stamp collection and found the stamp set Blooms and Wishes, a set I bought awhile ago but haven't put a lot of ink on it.  It pairs perfectly with the Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper, an absolutle favorite of mine.  I just love all the colors in it, the purple and pinks are so lovely and make me think of spring.  And of course I just love the touch of Mint Macaron, an in-color that I know is retiring but I don't want to talk about it!!!  I added touches of that amazing color with the Assorted Glimmer Paper pack from Sale-A-Bration and the striped ribbon.  And of course I had to use my go to framelits, the Stitched Shapes.  Seriously, if you don't have these framelits, what are you waiting for?  They are amazing....the stitching adds such a nice touch to any project.  I used an oval and then layered it with a scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals framelits.  I added a few enamel dots in the center of the flowers I stamped.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  For more spring cards, head over to SSI!   


No comments:

Post a Comment