Monday, March 27, 2017

March Technique Challenge

Happy Monday to you and yours!  It is finally starting to seem a little bit more like spring in my neck of the woods (Lehigh Valley, PA).  I am looking forward to a warm spring when I can send my kids outside to play and watch them from my studio and create.  Until then, I will steal away time here and there to stamp and paper craft!  Today I am sharing a card I created for the Technique Challenge at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  Check it out:


I knew exactly what paper I wanted to use with this card.  I decided to use some of the Moroccan Designer Series Paper with one of my favorite sets of framelits and a touch of copper.  Here is my card:


I just love this paper.  I thought this card would be perfect for congratulating someone on a new job.  I love the mix of colors here with the Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon paired with the Early Espresso and Very Vanilla neutrals.  The stamp set and punch used is the Thoughtful Banners bundled with the Duet Banner punch.  I hadn't used this set in a long time and it really has so many uses!  And I just love the all the patterns in this DSP, I weaved with it and I used it as a background.  I cut out the weaved part with the Lots of Labels dies and layered it on a piece of Copper Foil for some shine.  To finish it off, I added some Moroccan Designer Series Washi Tape and a few Cajun Craze enamel shapes.  

I would love to see what you can do with this technique!  Head over to SSI and upload your creation today!


No comments:

Post a Comment