Friday, March 31, 2017

CASEing Bree

I love being a Design Team Member for the Stampin' Stylin' Inkspiration blog.  Our team is chock full of super talented stampers.  So when the time came for us to CASE each other, I knew I had to participate in that!  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.  It can be recreating an exact card that someone made or just pulling a few elements from it, the colors, the theme, the sketch, etc.  I CASE'd a card from Bree.  I pinned it awhile ago and knew it would be a great card to CASE.



Here is my version:


Instead of the masculine Congrats card, I made a floral and feminine Birthday card.  I love the simple elements of this card with the special touches.  I just layered three circle, but did you spot the stitching on the circles?  The Happy is cut from the Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer paper but is also stamped in the background.  I also added some splotches for some texture and there is a bit of shine with the silver thread looped behind.  For a complete supply list, check out below.  For more CASE'd cards, head over to SSI!

  

1 comment: