Monday, March 13, 2017

March Card Sketch Challenge

Another Monday and another great challenge for you over at SSI.  This time we have our card sketch challenge and it is a great one:


Here is my take on this sketch:


This came together so very quickly.  When you have great DSP and a great sketch a fabulous stamp set to go with it, that happens!  I decided to use the Sparkle Embossing folder for my white background.  I love the presents and the candles paper from the Party Animal Designer Series Paper.  I used the Layering Circles along with the Stitched Shapes framelits for my sentiment.  I knew I needed something else so I added a few balloons and finished it off with some enamel shapes.  Here is the inside:


I decided to use the Pop Up Die that goes with this Suite of products.  It is so easy to work with and the coordinating stamp set is photopolymer which makes stamping on the die cut so easy!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  For a complete supply list, see below.  I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.  Create your project and upload your card over at SSI!    

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am loving this bundle too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete