Friday, March 10, 2017

Party On You Party Animal!

I feel like I haven't really made that many birthday cards recently so when I saw that the focus on SSI was going to be Birthday cards, I had to participate!  I definitely haven't given the Party Animal Suite much love, which is a shame since I have the whole suite.  I needed a little help so I decided to check out one of the great sketch challenges out there: CAS(E) this Sketch.  Have a look:


Pretty fun, right?  Here is my take on it:


I love all the fun patterns in this Designer Series Paper pack.  I thought the Polka Dots would be a perfect background on the Crumb Cake card base.  I liked the little dots on the Crumb Cake on the bottom part because they almost act as a neutral.  And come on, the Party Animal paper?  Love me some Party Animals complete with hats!  I added a layer of Pacific Point card stock and layered on some of the Party Animal Designer Series Washi Tape.  I fussy cut the banner and finished the card off with the Emerald Envy Taffeta ribbon and a little Party Hat embellishment tied on.  Here is the inside:


For the inside I kept it simple with ink and washi tape.  For a complete list of products check out below.  For more birthday cards, head over to SSI!
  

3 comments:

  1. Nice card. I love polka Dots. They just are so happy.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete