Thursday, March 9, 2017

March Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration March Blog Hop where we are having a Sale-A-Bration!  There is just under one month left of Sale-A-Bration left and Stampin' Up! released a few more special Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn with a qualifying purchase along with their already amazing line up of fabulous products.  Today I have a few projects to share showing off 9 of these fabulous goodies!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Cathy A at Maine Mountain Stamper. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

Up first is a quick and easy card:


This first card uses the Avant Garden and Delicate Details stamp sets.  I started with some Tip Top Taupe and did some tone on tone stamping with the lace.  I added some Perfect Plum splatters in the background too.  The flowers is stamped with Perfect Plum and Garden Green.  I finished it off with a little bit of actual lace one the card.  These two stamp sets were made for each other!  


I have seen several cards like this one on Pinterest so this is my spin on it.  I used the Reverse Words stamp set in Blushing Bride (stamped off first) and Sweet Sugarplum (full strength) to get this cool effect.  I added strips of glimmer paper in both Sweet Sugarplum and Blushing Bride.  I love the Assorted Glimmer Pack...the colors are so amazing!   


I used the Any Occasion Sale-A-Bration stamp along with the Playful Palette DSP stack to create a fun little banner.  I definitely forgot about this paper pack and was happy to use some of it for this playful card!  


I just love the Carried Away DSP, it is so bright and whimsical.  I thought it would pair nicely with the Designer Tee stamp set, especially the sentiment, Don't Quit Your Day Dream.  And this fit perfectly on a Watermelon Wonder doily, I just love those!  


And finally this card was a little bit of therapy for me.  I cut up the Inside The Lines DSP and sat and colored it with the Watercolor Pencils.  I also added some of the Metallic Ribbon in the silver and white as well under my sentiment.  

So you can see the Sale-A-Bration offerings this year come in all shapes, styles, and types.  Hopefully you caught my post yesterday on the fabulous Make a Medallion stamp set.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Up next is Jen Guarino at Faith.Grace.Stamp.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!  




Blog Hop Participant List:

1. Tobe B. ~ The Craft Sea
2. Diana E. ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana
3. Darla R. ~ Stampin' with Darla
4. Cathy A. ~ Maine Mountain Stamper
5. Jennifer G. ~ Jenny G Paper Crafts
6. Jen G. ~ Faith.Grace.Stamp
7. Nichole L. ~ Scrappy Stamps & Ink
8. Kim R. ~ Stampin' with Kim
9. Darcy J. ~ Dj's Stampin' Place
10. Pamela W. ~ Stinky Tofu
11. Donna S. ~ Geek Squad Crafting
12. Cheryl H. ~ Create with Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I love how you showcased so many different ways the SAB items can be used! Hard to pick a favorite...maybe the Happy one because it's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avant Garden card is my favorite, love the Delicate Details stamp set with actual lace!

    ReplyDelete