Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Not sure how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but we are still digging out from Stella.  My kids are finally returning to school for the first time since Monday.  I haven't been out of the house since Monday as well.  I have a wee bit of cabin fever.  And it is St. Patrick's Day so I plan on decking the kiddos out in some cute festive and of course GREEN shirts.  I have a cute little St. Patrick's Day card to share with you today:


Over the Rainbow is definitely one of my favorite stamps and its been awhile since I played with it.  I made a quick little rainbow with the Brights color family.  I took some metallic enamels shapes for my gold at the end of the rainbow.  And how about that leprechaun?  I saw him on Pinterest (big thanks to Kirsteen Gill for the inspiration), what a great idea?  That Christmas Cookie Cutter stamp set can totally be used outside of Christmas.  I colored him in with Emerald Envy and Mint Macaron.  He has a Pumpkin Pie beard and some gold Wink of Stella around the buckle on his belt and hat.  I made the hat but cutting the smaller balloon from some Emerald Envy and trimming up the edges.

For more cards perfect for St. Patrick's Day, head back over to SSI.
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment