Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Make a Medallion meets the Moroccan DSP

There is just under one month left of Sale-A-Bration left and Stampin' Up! released a few more special Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn with a qualifying purchase.  One of those items is the amazing Make A Medallion stamp set.  It is photopolymer, so it makes it easy to make the medallions.  And I found a perfect suite to pair it with, the Moroccan Suite!  The Designer Series Paper and the Washi Tape work so well with this stamp set.  I made four cards using these products together.  Check them out:


This card was pretty basic, in fact I used it in my Sale-A-Bration Open House.  And I can tell you that that medallion was the first one I made.  It came out perfect.  I added some of the Emerald Envy taffeta ribbon for an extra pop of color.


For this one I use a Delightful Dijon card base and switched up the layout a bit and added some washi tape.  


I decided to go vertical and add a doily cut in half and spread out and used a strip of washi down the center.


For this last one I used a Cajun Craze card base and added some Very Vanilla embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder.  

Over at SSI we are spotlighting all three of the new Sale-A-Bration additions.  Be sure to check out what the other designers created.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment