Friday, March 3, 2017

A Forgotten Fox

As I was going through my studio I ran across the Fox Builder punch and realized that I haven't really made a lot with that suite of products.  So I decided to put the fabulous new Occasions Catalog products away and focus on the Foxy Friends stamp, punch and Designer Series Paper Stack.


I kept singing the song Foxy Lady while I was playing with this set, so I decided to pull out the Lableler Alphabet stamp and just use "FOXY" as my sentiment.  I love the whimsical prints in the DSP stack and the colors are so fun.  And I really like having the head popped up for some fun dimension.  





This card actually used the Mojo Monday card sketch.  


So I may have cheated a bit in only using Annual Catalog products, because I had to use the Stitched Shapes Framelits (which will be in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog).  I had a lot of fun making this card and it came together really quickly as well.  I love the fun prints of the DSP.  This time I used the Fox Builder punch to pop up the tail of my little cutie.  The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set which is in the Annual Catalog and would be perfect to get if you are earning the Sale-A-Bration Designer Tin since it has all the labels for your dividers. 



Thanks so much for stopping by to see my creations today.  Be sure to stop over at SSI where the other designers are showing off their forgotten favorites from the Annual Catalog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment