Monday, September 21, 2015

September INKspiration Challenge

Welcome to a new installment for the SSI blog, out Inkspiration Challenge.  We will provide an image to inspire you to create anything you want.  Here is this month's image:


So for me, I see a woman who has her act together!  She looks professional and polished and check out those gold bangles.  So I made a Congrats card perfect for someone's first day at a new job or any occasion like that. Here is my card:


Okay so the gold was a big jumping off point for me.  What can I say, I love me some sparkle and shine!  I love the Gold Vellum!  And of course I had to emboss the sentiment in gold.  Thanks for checking out my project!  What does this image make you think of?  Create a project using any aspect of that picture and upload it over at SSI!  



No comments:

Post a Comment