Monday, September 7, 2015

September Color Challenge

Happy Monday and welcome to this month's color challenge.  We have a great trio of colors for you to focus on, perfect for cards, layouts, or 3-D projects in any theme you would like!  Here are your colors:

I actually needed to make a baby themed card for my mother.  We were out shopping together and she asked me to take her to a card store.  Of course I was flabbergasted and refused!  I knew I could make her a super cute card that would be extra special.  Here it is:


I love the Something for Baby bundle....it is perfect for baby themed cards.  And the extra little ribbon and washi tape were the perfect touch!  Side note, if you don't have the 1/4 inch cotton, ribbon you should totally get some.  We have them in lots of colors bound to match any project you have in mind!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to upload your creation over at SSI.  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
   



No comments:

Post a Comment