Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog Countdown - Day 1 New Products


It's here, it's here!  You can now order from this fabulous catalog!  Don't break the internet!  Today I have a stamp set that I actually won at convention.  Actually I have a picture of exact moment that I realized I won, along with the best upline ever!  


Wahoo!  Free stuff is awesome.  Although to be honest I would have bought this set anyways.  I am a sucker for snowflakes.  I have them all since I have become a demonstrator!  Here is the card I created:  


I decided to go with some non traditional Christmas colors.  And of course I had to use the emboss resist technique.  Here is the inside of the card as well.  


I stamped the largest snowflake in Soft Sky and then stamped the sentiment over it in Bermuda Bay.  Here is a complete supply list.  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Be sure to check out the other creations over at SSI!  And happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment