Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Gift Bow Die

I love my Big Shot!  This is not big news.  I also love the Bigz Dies...and I guess that might qualify as Bigz news?  Today at SSI we are spotlighting the Bigz Dies found in the Annual Catalog.  I have three projects for the upcoming season using the Gift Bow Die to share with you today.  First up is using the die as it was meant to be used, to make a gift bow.  Here I dressed up a cute bag of Halloween candy with the Happy Haunting DSP in the new catalog.


This was super easy and a great way to use up that DSP that we are hoard.  Here is a supply list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Up next I made some home decor, perfect to adorn the Thanksgiving table.  


This took a little bit of time and was inspired by this fabulous tutorial.  I did change things up a little bit.  Here is a supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


And my absolute favorite project with the Gift Bow Die is the Angle Christmas Ornament.  These are so easy and so pretty.  Here is one I made super quickly.


I used the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.  Instead of Whisper White and Very Vanilla, they have Gold and Silver in the pack.  If I had know that I would have bought that pack of paper right away!  These paper stacks are so wonderful, with four great patterns to choose from.  I picked the gold paper for my angel and added other gold accessories.  Here are all my supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thank you so much for checking out my Bigz Projects!  Be sure to check out the other projects over at SSI!  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment