Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Embellished Ornaments Bundle

A few years ago Stampin' Up put out some beautiful ornament stamps and coordinating framelits.  Of course I had to have them.  I made many Christmas cards with them.  So when I saw the new ornament bundle, I tried to resist.  But I just couldn't....they looked so pretty!  Here is the bundle:


Gorgeous right?  I made four cards to share with you using this fabulous bundle.  First up is a beautiful Lost Lagoon ornament embossed with Irridescent Ice.  And that wasn't enough sparkle and shine, I used the Holiday Fancy Foil vellum, the glitter ribbon (colored on the back with Lost Lagoon) and some silver cording trim.  That trim is a MUST have by the way!  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Next up is a trio of ornaments in red and silver.  Again I used that Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum and this time the Red Foil sheets.  The silver ornament is embossed.     


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Clearly I liked this layout so much, I did it again with Blackberry Bliss, Gold and Very Vanilla.  




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


And finally I had to hang an ornament on the tree.  I just used the tree from Lovely as a Tree as a branch and I have a clean and simple card!  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for checking out all my cards today!  This bundle is great for simple, elegant cards and I can't wait to play with it some more.  These four creations were the first things I made once I got it!  Did you get a chance to see all the other fabulous projects over at SSI featuring the bundles from the Holiday Catalog!



No comments:

Post a Comment