Friday, September 4, 2015

Spider Web Doilies

I am just loving all the fun products in the new Holiday Catalog!  The stamps, the tools, the paper, it's all so wonderful!  But the coordinating accessories are my favorite for sure.  Today at SSI we are showcasing the Spider Web Doilies.  I know that you can totally use these doilies for a non Halloween project, but I love me some punch art, so I went ahead and took a web and made it a home.  Check out my card:


I love my spider, but let it be known I only like spiders in paper form.  Those real creepy crawly ones can stay outside.  I made mine with some Black Glitter Paper and used the Chevron Border punch for the legs.  I also used some of the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper and sponged it with Tangelo Twist.  You can find a complete supply list below.  Did you get a chance to see the other projects focusing on the Spider Web Doilies over at SSI?
  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Fine post this is to read. I have really enjoyed reading this today. I just wish that you will keep giving me posts like this one. seo westchester ny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you. I do not know whether it’s acceptable, but this blog is really well designed. PSD to HTML

    ReplyDelete