Thursday, September 10, 2015

Welcoming Fall September Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the SSI September Blog Hop where we are welcoming fall with open arms!  I love fall; the scents, the colors, the holidays, the cooler temperature, and the pumpkin and apple treats!  I have two fall projects for you to check out today.  As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 3 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - (Leanne at Literally My Joy). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

First up I have some cute candy holders that I will have available at my first ever Vendor Fair.  I am starting small with the Fest O Fall in my township.  I am super excited to meet people and share what I love to do!



I just love the Curvy Keepsakes Die!  I made some apples and pumpkins and filled them with caramels.  I thought the Hello Fall sentiment and a little bit of gold was the perfect touch.  Oh, and wondering about the little leaf?  I used the Bow Builder Punch!  These treat holders were so easy to make and I can't wait to share them with everyone!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Next up is a festive fall card using both new and old supplies.


Don't you love that leaf paper?  Wonder where I got it?  I made it!  That is right, I made my own DSP with those leaves from A Little Something.  Also something to note, is that the Into the Woods DSP (that beautiful cluster of fall flowers) has Whisper White in it.  I had started my card with Very Vanilla.  So I sponged the DSP with Soft Suede to make it look like it was Very Vanilla so it would all work together.  
   

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks so much for checking out my fall projects!  Next up we have Jenn over at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life.  Her projects are so fabulous and she is just the best upline ever!  





Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Tobe at The Craft Sea 
  2. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  3. Leanne at Literally My Joy
  4. Jennifer at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  5. Jenn at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  6. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  7. Bree at Craft-somnia Momma

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little apple and orange boxes!! I love them! Your card is awesome as well! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete