Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September's Mystery Items

Last month over at SSI we did a fun swap where we sent each other some supplies to make a card.  We have done it again for the month of September.  I got some cute stuff from Carrie and I was so excited to create with it, I forgot to take a picture of the items I got, but fear not, I can describe them exactly.  She gave me a great start to a fun festive and quick card!  Here it is:


I received the Real Red circle with the sentiment embossed on in white, the super cute Santa, the ribbon and the little star button.  The card practically made itself!  I just needed a card based, some embossed whisper white and a bit of silver cording trim (probably my favorite accessory in the new catalog).  So cute, right?  Thanks Carrie for sending me such great supplies!  Be sure to go back and check out all the other Mystery Supplies projects over at SSI.  I sent supplies to Donna and she made such a cute card!
















2 comments: