Friday, July 17, 2015

Homemade Project Life Cards

I love Project Life style scrapbooking.  It makes it so easy. But I also love to make things more personal (and sometimes more complicated).  So I thought I would try my hand at making my own custom made project life cards.  I decided to use the From Land to Sea and By the Tide stamp sets for a beach/travel themed page.  Here is the page (sans pictures though):


And here is a close of of each card.  I used Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Night of Navy for a previous beachy card and loved the look so I decided to do that for my pages.


The Hello Life stamp set has some perfect Project Life card sentiments!  


I love using the white perfect accents as bubbles!


I just picked up the Ornate Tag Topper punch from a weekly deal  I can't wait to use it for cards as well!  


Here I covered the Night of Navy with the beachy script from By the Tide and then embossed the sentiment in white over it.  I love those big bold saying from Feels Good!


The Traveler and the Let's Get Away stamp sets came together to make this card!


Here I used Let's Get Away and From Land to Sea.  I love the tone on tone look of the ship's wheel. I finished it off with some Night of Navy seam binding!

Thanks for looking!  Now who is taking me to the beach so I can fill in the pictures?  Be sure to check out the other Project Life projects over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment