Monday, July 13, 2015

July Card Sketch

We have a fabulous card sketch for you today our at SSI.  Check it out:


I decided to use some framelits for that center part and an older stamp set that hasn't seen much ink.  Here is what I came up with:


I used my favorite pattern from the Cherry on Top DSP stack.  It look like confetti to me and the colors are so fun and bright!  I used my go to set of framelits, the Deco Labels and I had to emboss the Pool Party layer with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  It went perfectly with my sentiment from the Pictogram Punches stamp set.  And of course I had to punch a little Crushed Curry star with the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.  

This would be a perfect card for my daughter when she stars 2nd grade this year!  I might have to write a cute note inside and tuck it in her lunch.  Now if only I could remember that!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Remember to upload your creation over at SSI!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment