Friday, July 3, 2015

Flight of the Butterfly

Stampin' Up! loves their butterflies!  We have stamps, punches, framelits, DSP and a fabulous embossing folder.  Today I am sharing with you some of those supplies, with a monochromatic card along the same lines as a card I had created awhile ago for a challenge.  Hey sometimes you just have to CASE yourself!  


Here I used Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder.  I embossed all three panels in the background with the Fluttering Embossing Folder.  I love how this is 6 x 6 because you can make your cards in either direction, landscape or portrait!  For the butterfly, I used Dazzling Diamonds paper and cut with the Butterfly Thinlits.  I then spritzed the butterfly with Watermelon Wonder.  I love how I can custom make my embellishments with a reinker and a spritzer! I layered that on top of some vellum cut with the Bold Butterfly Framelits.  The sentiment comes from Happy Happenings and its punched with the Label Bracket punch and placed on top of some Calypso Coral baker's twine.  I love these colors together, especially Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder!  

Thanks so much for looking at my project!  Do you need a new embossing folder?  Check out the projects focusing on this super fun tools over at SSI!  

No comments:

Post a Comment