Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Fancy (and Quick and Easy) Gift Tag

I love being able to make a quick project from the scraps left over from previous projects.  And that is exactly what I did with this gift tag I created.  I used some scraps I had on my desk and was able to make a cute tag for a bag in about 10 minutes.  Of course, it helps that Stampin' Up! has so many great coordinating products!  Here is the gift bag:


I buy these big plain bags and use my stash to decorate them.  Much more personal and cheaper than the store bought bags.  I just added some of the Bohemian Washi Tape and some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.  Here is a close up of the tag:



I used the Bohemian DSP along with coordinating card stock and the Boho Chich embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Happy Happenings and I love how the Label Bracket layers on the Decorative Label punch.  I tied the tag on with some of the striped Blackberry Bliss ribbon.  I can't wait to be able to give this cute bag to someone special.  Did you check out the other gift tags over at SSI?

1 comment: