Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Fancy (and Quick and Easy) Gift Tag

I love being able to make a quick project from the scraps left over from previous projects.  And that is exactly what I did with this gift tag I created.  I used some scraps I had on my desk and was able to make a cute tag for a bag in about 10 minutes.  Of course, it helps that Stampin' Up! has so many great coordinating products!  Here is the gift bag:


I buy these big plain bags and use my stash to decorate them.  Much more personal and cheaper than the store bought bags.  I just added some of the Bohemian Washi Tape and some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.  Here is a close up of the tag:



I used the Bohemian DSP along with coordinating card stock and the Boho Chich embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Happy Happenings and I love how the Label Bracket layers on the Decorative Label punch.  I tied the tag on with some of the striped Blackberry Bliss ribbon.  I can't wait to be able to give this cute bag to someone special.  Did you check out the other gift tags over at SSI?

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. borse in pelle ufficio

    ReplyDelete