Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Watercolor Wishes

Stampin' Up! really knows how to make awesome kits!  I just love them all.  I have quite a few of them and I actually just followed the directions exactly, I might have to order some kits again and just play with them.  Today I am going to share the Watercolors Wishes kit.



The first thing you need to know about this kit is that you need it!  It is awesome.  The cards are cute and easy to make.  I did the whole kit one morning, not in my scrap room and with my kids running around.  It took me about 2 hours.  The kit comes with a block, two ink spots, a great stamp set with lots of sentiments and of course all the supplies to make great cards with envelopes.  There are even some extra accessories once you are done your card.  I am going to share my favorite three cards from the kits and then two cards I made with the extras.  


I love those sequins, they are so pretty!


The wood accents are awesome!  And you have quite a few leftover when you are done!


Aren't those flowers super cute?  


Here is a note card I made really quickly using the Watercolor Wishes stamp set along with the Work of Art set.


I made a quick 3 x 3 card that would be perfect tucked in my daughter's lunch.  I love love those wood accents.  

The kit is wonderful!  But let's be honest, all the Stampin' Up kits are awesome!  Check the other ones out over at SSI.  

No comments:

Post a Comment