Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Watercoloring

Today I have some fun watercolor and watercolor inspired cards to share with you.  I had purchased the Aqua Painters a long time ago and finally broke them out for this post.  And I will be using them again because they are so fun!   And I got to use some fun new stamp sets as well.  


Here I used From Land to Sea and By the Tide along with And Many More for the sentiment.  That turtle is so cute and I had so much fun coloring him.  I used my favorite color Mint Macaron along with Tip Top Taupe.  I decided to add some Night of Navy accents as well.  I love how this card turned out.  I made a few to swap with at Convention!!!!


I used that beautiful flower from You've Got This and colored it with Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron.  I added some of that Watermelon Wonder Lace on the side as well.  And this doesn't show as well in the photograph but I used my two way glue pen and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on the flower.  Ooooo sparkly!


And finally here is my water color inspired card.  I used the Watercolor Wash background in Pool Party and added the sentiment from Watercolor Words in Tip Top Taupe.  Then in Calypso Coral, I stamped and fussy cut some seahorses from By the Tide.  I finished the card off with some Linen Thread and the White Perfect Accents.  This was a fun card to make!

So are you into watercoloring now?  Whether you actually watercolor with the Aqua Painters or Blender Pens or just use some of the fabulous watercolor inspired stamps, the sky is the limit...or should I say the ocean?  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment