Thursday, July 23, 2015

Christmas in July

It is never too early to start thinking about Christmas!  Especially if you make your own Christmas cards.  Today is the first day of Convention for Stampin' Up! so we will be getting a look at the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  I can't wait to share it with you.  But until then I have some creations I made using the Holiday section of the Annual Catalog.  I was thrilled to see that they carried over some of my favorite sets from last year's amazing holiday catalog.  I am sharing cards made with a new set, Lots of Joy!  I created both of these cards to swap with other demos at Convention!  Check them out:


I just love the tree punch and having another stamp that goes with it is awesome!  The color scheme here is Real Red, Smoky Slate, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.  And I had to add a tree punched from the Silver Glimmer paper.  I finished it off with some Real Red cotton ribbon.  


I love the rich colors here, I chose Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss and Gold.  I embossed the ornaments and added a pearl to the center of each.  The Mossy Meadow stripe is a stamp from the set but the Blackberry Bliss is a piece of washi tape from the Bohemian Washi Tape set.  

I can't wait to show all the new stuff in the new catalog, I am sure it will be amazing.  But there are plenty of amazing things still in the Annual Catalog!  Check out the other projects over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment