Friday, May 1, 2015

It's So Hard to Say Good Bye #1

Through the month of May we will be highlighting our favorite retiring Stampin' Up! products over at SSI.  Today I have decided to focus on my favorite retiring colors...the 2013 - 2015 in colors.  I just love them all...they remind me of sherbert and chocolate and all things yummy.  I made a little thank you note and gift for my daughter's prep class at our church since tonight is the final class for the year.  And I used these fabulous colors of course!


Here is a close up of each.  My main colors for the Curvy Keepsakes box (which holds three tealight candles) were Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe.  


I used all of the in colors here it the card along with the Butterfly Basic stamps set.  No word on if that is carrying on to the new catalog, a gal can dream, right?  


The Thank You sentiments in both cards are from the same stamp set, Lots of Thanks and this set is retiring as well.  The only good thing about the retiring items is that it means more great stuff is to come and I can't wait!  Thanks for looking!  Did you see all the other favorite retiring items over at SSI?



No comments:

Post a Comment