Friday, May 29, 2015

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye #4

I am back with my last tribute to the retiring goodies.  I got a chance to create a very special card for a very good friend who just found out she was having a little girl.  She has two boys and I think had prepared herself for having another boy.  She was just beside herself to find out it was a little girl.  I am happy for her because I know first hand how wonderful it is to have a little girl.  My daughter is such a special part of my life!  Here is the card I made for her:


There are several retiring goodies I used in this card.  The stamp set is called Baby We've Grown and I just love those cute little shoes!  I actually embossed this with the Blushing Bride embossing powder.  I am sad to see all the colored embossing powder retiring.  The patterned paper is from the All Abloom DSP stack.  I also used the Blushing Bride Chevron ribbon and finished it off with a cute heart button from the Sweet Dreams designer series buttons.  Thanks for looking!  Hopefully you have already got all of your favorite retired goodies.  Did you see everyone else's favorites from the design team over at SSI?  

No comments:

Post a Comment