Thursday, May 21, 2015

CASEing - Copy And Share Everything

CASEing is all the rage.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  CASEing can take the form of trying to replicate a creation or just using the colors, or general sketch.  We are CASEing each other on the SSI Design Team.  This is super easy because we have such a fabulous group of creative and talented gals.  I pin so many of their projects!  Today I am CASEing Bree over at Craft-somnia Momma.  Here is her project:


She made a fabulous card for a two year old boy using the Celebrate Today bundle.  I had recently purchased this bundle (thank goodness it is going into the new Annual Catalog) so I was looking for a chance to use it.  She chose Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, and Pistachio Pudding for her colors.  I picked a bold color palette of Real Red, Crushed Curry and Basic Black.  Here is my CASE:


I am not so good at masking, but I like the way my card turned out.  Thanks for looking!  And special thanks to Bree for creating such an inkspiring card!  Did you see how the other members of the design team CASEd each other over at SSI?  




No comments:

Post a Comment