Saturday, May 30, 2015

New Catalog Countdown Day 4 - Mint Macaron



Okay, I know I shouldn't play favorites with these in colors, but this one is mine!  Mint Macaron sounds as yummy as it looks.  It is such a pretty sage green.  I can see it being used for neutral baby cards, vintage style cards, softer masculine cards, sympathy cards...it is just beautiful!  As you check out today's Inkspiration from my page, be sure to check out the rest of the projects by the SSInkspiration Design Team for today!  Here is my card:


I was actually inspired by a card in the new catalog as well but it ended up being a springboard.  I actually ended up being far from it.  Both cards use the Striped Scallop Thinlit die, tone on tone.  I was torn between pairing this color with Whisper White and silver or Very Vanilla and gold.  I went with the latter.  I also used the new banner punch for those perfect banners.  The stamp is also new, it is called Friendly Wishes.  It has great big bold sentiments and little fun accents like that flower. Of course I had to emboss the sentiment in gold.  And I added another bit of the lace trim.  Thanks for looking! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment