Saturday, May 23, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #187

Unfortunately it has been awhile since I have entered any online sketch challenges.  Since I received my box of new Stampin' Up! goodies, I have a lot more inspiration!  Here is the a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  


I decided to use a mix of new and old products.  Here is my card:


I just love this paper, it is called Bohemian.  The colors are so rich and vibrant.  There is one new in color, the card base and the ink for the sentiment and its called Delightful Dijon.  I love how it pairs with Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay here.  The stamp set is called Lovely Amazing You from the monthly photopolymer releases.  I fussy cut the feathers and added them with dimensionals.  My favorite is the Bermuda Bay sequin trim.  Thanks for looking!  I will be sharing lots more new creations so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. These colors are so rich and pretty together. And I love the feathers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete