Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Let's Party

What I love about paper crafting is that you can make anything.  It is not just about cards or scrapbooking.  You can make 3-D projects, home decor and party favors.  Today over at SSI we are talking about party favors!  I have a few different ones to share with you that I have made using different tools.  They all use the big shot of course because it is pretty much the centerpiece of my crafting room, I can't imagine creating without it!

First up I have a little treasure chest I made with the retiring Petite Purse Die.  Of course you can make a purse with this but I chose to make something a little different.  I got my daughter's help with the accents so this could totally be a project you make with your child.  It is small but you could probably put a few gold coins in it (with or without chocolate inside).    


Up next is something I saw on Pinterest that I had to try myself using the Curvy Keepsakes Die.  This die is an absolute must have!  You can make all sorts of things with it.  Here is a perfect baby shower favor.  The box can hold about three tealight candles or some candy.  See that pretty minty green, perfect for a gender neutral baby shower, its one of the new in colors called Mint Macaron.  I just LOVE it!  



 Up next is a little treat box I made for my new catalog open house last year but I wanted to show it off again.  The hamburger box die is super cute and though I just put some candy in it, how cut would it be to put some macaroons inside?  This would be cute as a favor for a birthday party, maybe a 16th birthday  (PS, that paper and ribbon is retiring and I think both are on sale!)  


Up next I have two creations  using the brand new gift bag punch board.  I will admit at first, I had a hard time with this punch board.  But once I watched a video, I realized it was quite easy.  Here I used Blackberry Bliss card stock and made a little banner with the Bohemian DSP (as well as the new banner punch).  It was hard to get a picture of this but I made handles for the bag with the new Delightful Dijon lace.  This would be a nice favor for a fall wedding shower with those rich colors.    


Finally I had to share my favors for my new catalog open house on June 6th.  This is a small gift bag made with the gift bag punch board.  I actually made ones with all the new in colors, showing off the colors, lace and little resin flowers.  This one is Cucumber Crush.    The bag itself holds a votive candle.  If you are local and would like one, you gotta come to my open house!  


Thanks so much for looking!  If you want to plan and stamp a handmade party, we have all you need for invites, decor, favors and thank yous.  Did you get a chance to check out all the cute party favors over at SSI?




No comments:

Post a Comment