Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Card in a Box

I love doing fun interactive cards and fancy folds.  The card in a box is a little bit of both and its our feature today at SSI.  There is a great tutorial video from Wendy.  Here is my card:


My card in a box is actually made from a regular card base.  Initially I had wanted to use the balloon stamp and matching framelits but they were too big for my smaller card in a box.  So instead, I made my own balloons from a circle punch and the tree punch (just punched the tip of the tree).  I love using the window sheets to make it look like the balloons are floating!  I used the Painted Blooms DSP because I just love the bright colors and those dots are so fun!  The stamp set I used is Perfect Pennants.  Thanks so much for looking!  Did you get to see everyone's card in a box over at SSI?  



No comments:

Post a Comment