Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Project Life - Everyday Adventures

I love Project Life!  I have decided to use it for my kids' albums because there is just not enough time in the day anymore.  I also need to remember to make a few pages for myself as well.  Here is a page I made quickly with some photos we had taken at the end of November.


I used the Everyday Adventures Project Life Kit as well as a few other coordinating accessories in Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz.  I used the Perfect Pennants stamp set because the sentiments seemed to perfectly capture the photos.  

Thanks for looking!  Be sure to check out more great Project Life ideas at SSI.  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout today! Project Life is so quick and easy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, I love how coordinated the colors in the photos with the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color set that you worked with - complements your photos perfect! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete