Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year; New Creations, a New Catalog and Sale-A-Bration

For Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, we are doing a countdown to the release of the Occasions Catalog as well as the beginning of Sale-A-Bration!  Today we are spotlighting the Best Day Ever Stamp set, one you can earn for free with a purchase of $50.  Here are some of my projects:



These are the gifts I am giving my attendees to my Open House (if you are local and are interested, e-mail me for more info).  The fabulous Curvy Keepsakes Die will be carrying over to the Occasions Catalog along with the Notetag Punch.  The "You Made My Day" sentiment and the heart both come from the Best Day Ever Stamp set.  Don't you love that DSP?  Its also from Sale-A-Bration, called Best Year Ever!  Here is a close up:


Of course there is a "Best Day Ever" sentiment, here it is with some cute dots to make an awesome background.  


Another peek at the Best Year Ever DSP along with that cute stamp!


These little flowers were so easy to make with the Photopolymer version of the Best Day Ever stamp set.  Wood and Clear mount are also available, free with any $50 purchase!    


This final card was a labor of love to say the least.  The bottom part is hand stamped.  I stamped each triangle, and then flipped it before re-inking to get a lighter shade of the color.  I chose Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar since we only have a few more months of those In Colors.   


Thank you so much for checking out my creations.  
Check out some more great projects at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration!  

1 comment:

  1. All of your projects are SO cute! I absolutely LOVE those cute little boxes! Welcome to the team! So glad to have you here!!!

    ReplyDelete