Friday, January 16, 2015

Lotus Blossum

Now that Sale-A-Bration is in full effect, I thought I would take some time to share one of my very favorite stamp set, Lotus Blossum.  It is a three step photopolymer stamp set.  Each part of the flower is labeled to help you determine the order to stamp and has a tab to help line everything up perfectly.  This first card is my FIRST try with this stamp set.  I used Blackberry Bliss and Rich Razzleberry.


It is so easy.  Here are a few more cards using this fabulous stamp.  For the next one I used Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.  The background paper here is the Irresistibly Yours DSP sponged with Crisp Cantaloupe.     


And finally here is  my third card.  I used Strawberry Slush and Blushing Bride.  


These cards did not take long at all to make.  I can't wait to make more!  You can earn this set free (along with the Irresistibly Yours DSP) free with any $50 purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment