Sunday, January 4, 2015

You Plus Me Catalog Reveal

Here are some of my creations using the fabulous new stamp set, You and Me from the Occasions Catalog.  I made some creations perfect for Valentine's Day, but they could work for an anniversary or a simple I Love You.  
    

I chose the color combo of Calypso Coral, Basic Black and Whisper White because those are featured in the new Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack.  This paper is so lovely!  Here is the first card I made with that You Plus Me Sentiment.  It stamped so perfectly and I was able to punch it out with a coordinating punch.  I finished it off with a little bit of the Chevron Striped Ribbon.        


Here I made a little notecard that would be perfect to tuck into a lunchbox.  Don't forget to stamp the envelope!    


I had to make another Curvy Keepsakes Box! I decided to emboss the sentiment on box and add some cute heart die cuts.    


Thanks for looking!  For more projects using this great stamp set, go to SSInkspiration.   

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love how you showcased the stamp set for a 3-D item too. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete