Friday, January 2, 2015

Perpetual Calendar

Today I thought I would share a great new kit that will be available to purchase in the new Occasions Catalog; a Perpetual Calendar.  The kit comes with a box to store it, 12 sheets to record birthdays and tons of great embellishments.  You have to purchase the stamp set separately, but it is fantastic with these great little clusters of images that I am sure I will use for lots of other projects.        






I didn't use all of the embellishments because I was so excited to share this product.  It would make a great gift for anyone!  Thanks for looking.  For more calendar ideas, go to SSInkspiration.  


4 comments:

  1. Very cute calendar Jennifer. I love how you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the clip board for the calendar? I need 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do a Sister's weekend every year and I am giving these as gifts to the sisters, of course one for me!

    ReplyDelete