Monday, January 12, 2015

January's Card Sketch

Let's get sketchy with a fabulous sketch from the gals at SSInk.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my take:


I used that fabulous Swallowtail stamp and colored it with the Calypso Coral Blendabilities.  Then I added the large butterfly die from the new catalog.  A quick banner and a thank you sentiment embossed and I was done.  This is my version of a quick and easy card.  Or course it still includes coloring and wet embossing.  Thanks for looking!  




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the butterfly as your shape, so creative and great job with our sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that stamp and die paired up...so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, great card. The colors are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE card! I love your big butterfly! I don't use that stamp set nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete