Thursday, January 8, 2015

SSInk Occasions Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the Occasions Blog Hop!  Today I am featuring some projects using the Butterfly Basics Bundle.  Last year I went through a butterfly phase, and with the release of this great stamp and thinlit set, I am feeling them again!   As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I will start off with a few simple cards.  The first uses the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and the Bitty Butterfly Punch.  


Here I am using the same stamp set and this time I used the butterfly framelit.  I colored the flower in with some blender pens.  Notice I am showcasing the 2013 - 2015 In Colors.  They will be retiring in the June and I will definitely miss them!    


Below are some easy cards that use the amazing smaller butterfly thinlit along with some strips of the Designer Series Paper Stacks.  


And here we have the little Kraft Journals embellished with the butterfly thinlit.  This time I chose the 2014 - 2016 In Colors...they are so fun a bright and I love how they coordinate.  I also love the fun clothespins that would perfectly mark your page in the journal!  


Here is another card I previously posted using the butterfly thinlit and the Irresistibly Yours DSP you can earn free with any $50 purchase.  I colored the DSP with the Calypso Coral Blendabilities which can also be earned free with any $50 purchase.  


Here is an extended flip card I made.  Pardon my fingers...a reminder that I need a manicure!  I used the Gold Soiree DSP which is currently on the Weekly Deals.  It is a MUST HAVE!  There are such pretty colors and the gold accents make it elegant as well. 




And finally here is the large butterfly thinlit with some colored watercolor paper beneath it.  Special thanks to Linda Bauwin for a fabulous tutorial on this great technique.  I thought it would make a great accent to a tag and perfectly coordinate with the Painted Petals DSP box I made with the Gift Box board.  Seriously, if you hoard paper, get one of these and make your own gift boxes!  It is so easy!



 I just love the butterflies products!  I know I will be reaching for this stamp set and matching thinlit set for a long time.  Which project is your favorite?  Next up is Diana over at Stampin' Fun with Diana, let's see what she has created!  


Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  2. Donna at Organized Chaos
  3. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  4. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  6. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  10. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  11. Carrie at Carrie Stamps


9 comments:

  1. Wow lady, You cranked out a bunch of cards/projects! Great job on everything but i especially love the sweet simplicity of the first card and second to the last card. And the journals. Love the journals. And the circle flip card. caterpillar on front and butterfly when it flips-super fantastic idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny...you are a stampin fool! Such cute projects for the hop! You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!!! My absolute favorites are the ombre card and the 2nd card down... however all of them are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty. Love all of the different cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy were use busy, I love all your cards and projects. So bright and cheery which is a great reminder of warmer times since we're all in the cold of winter. You're making me add more items to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many great ideas! You've been a busy little stamper, haven't you? Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful samples with this set and coordinating dies..this will be the place to go when I finally order this bundle and I am sure I will!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative! All the cards are beautiful. My favorite card is the second one and, well... I love the flip card too! Great work! I agree with Diana, you are making me add more items to my wish list too! TFS

    ReplyDelete