Thursday, January 1, 2015

This is ME!

Happy New Year!  I am thrilled to announce that I am now a design team member of Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  So from here on out you will see my contributions to that fantastic blog as well as challenge entries to other blogs.  I will be posting every Monday, for what I will be calling Must Have Monday featuring my favorite new product.  I will also be posting every Thursday for my own version of Throw Back Thursdays featuring retired Stampin' Up! products.  Be on the lookout for me to share other creations and specials as well.

I thought I would take this opportunity to show off my absolute FAVORITE product, Blendabilities!  If you haven't tried them yet, you can earn a pack of three for FREE with Sale-A-Bration this year.  Here are just some of my creations with these fabulous markers.  First up we have some basic coloring on the Notecards.  I actually colored 20 of these (four of each type) and gave them as a gift to my grandmother.    


 


For this card I did some fun shading and layered the flower by cutting up the petals.  


For the next card, I embossed some vellum and colored on the back with the Blendabilities.  


Here is the This and That Documented Journal where I colored the rhinestones with the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities marker.



And finally here I used the Calypso Coral Blendabilities to color the Irresistibly Yours DSP  to create an ombre effect.  I also used the Butterfly Basics bundle which will be a favorite of mine this spring!



Thanks so much for looking!  Come meet the other design team members at SSInkspiration.  






1 comment: