Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sending a Smile to Mint Macaron

Tomorrow is the first day of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up!  And I am so very excited about all the fabulous new products.  But with that, we have to give a final goodbye to some retiring products.  I have a quick and easy card using my favorite retiring in color (Mint Macaron) and one of my favorite retiring suites (Affectionately Yours).  One of the fabulous accessories that coordinates with this suite is the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Washi Tape.  Check out my card:


Now one thing that I used in this card here that is not retiring is the Copper Embossing Powder, thank goodness!  I love the copper foil floral specialty DSP so I created my own copper flower with the embossing powder and coordinating stamp set, Love & Affection.  For the washi tape, I layered on the Mint Macaron leaf print over top of the copper dot print, essentially making my own new washi tape.  Washi Tape really is one of my favorite accessories and I am looking forward to getting my hands on the new washi tape!  For more Washi Tape ideas, head over to SSI!  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment