Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Let's Celebrate with Balloon Adventures!

I love the Party Animal Suite and it is still available while supplies last.  I used the Designer Series Paper along with the Balloon Adventures stamp set and coordinating thinlits to make a fun birthday card that also uses the Mojo Monday sketch:


Here is my card:


Instead of using the pop up thinlit in the inside of the card I fusst cut around it and used it as a die cut for my card front.  I love this fun bright colors in this suite, it would be perfect for anyone!  Here is a peek inside:


Full disclosure here...the confetti was added to cover a smudge that got on my inside but I really like how it frames the sentiment.  I added a strip of the coordinating washi tape as well.  

For more birthday card inspirations, head over to SSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment