Friday, May 12, 2017

I Stink You Are Great


So I finally got my hands on the actual new catalog and its amazing.  But even though a lot of fabulous products are being carried over, none of the bundles will be.  So I decided to feature one of my favorite bundles with today's project which also shows off some retiring items and a NEW IN COLOR!  Check it out:


These are the little gift cards I gave to my son's preschool teachers who are all amazing!  I am not sure if I saw this sentiment somewhere or came up with it myself.  The Fox Builder punch and Fox and Friends stamp set can make so many fabulous things!  This little stinker was so easy make.  I decided to pair my skunk with the new Lemon Lime Twist.  This bright green is so fun!  I just love it!  And I used the retiring Gift Card Thinlits, which really made this a super quick project.  If you are wondering what gift card I gave, I decided to go with the smell theme and give a Bath and Body Works Gift Card.  I just loved how they turned out!

The gals at SSI are sharing their favorite retiring bundles over at SSI

No comments:

Post a Comment